Strip Chart Recorder
Equipped with a memory card and an USB stick, the UDAP can keep the measured 5-second values of a station for a long period.
Those values are automatically compressed and transfered to the centre, where they can be used for many purposes:
- validation of conspicious half-hour average values
- evaluating the function check prodecure
- archiving the individual values as proof for correct average calculation
This version of the UDAP fits into the back of a 19" IOX. This safes space in the monitoring station and helps to prevent cable clutter.
Connected to a TV set, monitor or projector over HDMI, the UDAP provides the presentation of measured values and other information.
- automatic update from UBIS4 with the latest measured values
- slideshow function
The standalone version is equipped with a robust metal case and is used when the installation of the built-in version is not suitable.
Aquisition and monitoring system
In certain use cases, the UDAP can be used as an inexpensive aquisition and monitory system.
The prerequisite is that at most one serial port and four analog interfaces are required.
- IOX-compatible protocol for the communication with the network centre
- remote configuration by UBIS4
- integrated temperature and humidity sensor
- supports the Bavaria-Hessia-Protocol and other network protocols
- optionally available with a 7"-touchscreen
Raspberry Pi is a trademark of the Raspberry Pi Foundation
- based on Raspberry Pi
- optionally equiped with a serial port
- remote controlled by UBIS4
- built-in web user interface in the style of UBIS4
Used as a protocol converter, the UDAP reads internal parameters of an analyzer in the vendor specific protocol and provides that data to the IOX in the standardized Bavaria-Hessia-Protocol.
This way, the technicians in the network centre have remote access to these parameters and are able to use them for quality assurance.
The protocol converter currently supports these analyzer types:
- Sharp 5030 particle matter analyzer
- Grimm CPC condensation particle counter
- Grimm EDM dust monitor
- Mela temperature and humidity sensor
- Parschmann temperature and humidity sensor
Ambient Information Processing GmbH
Grundsteingasse 40 Top 19
Tel. +43 (1) 408 35 57