As a small, inexpensive and safe PC replacement, the UDAP is capable for many tasks, e.g.
- Control interface for the UDAP-MSR4
- Entry of maintenance protocols and visitor protocols
- Operation of UBIS4 using the browser
By the connected BME280-sensor, the UDAP can provide the following measurements, e.g. to monitor the correct operation of the air conditioning system:
- relative humidity
Connected to a TV set, monitor or projector over HDMI, the UDAP provides the presentation of measured values and other information.
- automatic update from UBIS4 with the latest measured values
- slideshow function
Raspberry Pi is a trademark of the Raspberry Pi Foundation
- based on Raspberry Pi
- remote controlled by UBIS4
- built-in web user interface in the style of UBIS4
UIDEP Protocol Converter
The UDAP enables existing analyzers to provide their measurements in the UIDEP protocol. For that purpose, the anaylzer is connected over LAN or an USB-serial-adapter to the UDAP; the UDAP translates the proprietary protocol of the analyzer to UIDEP.
Ambient Information Processing GmbH
Grundsteingasse 40 Top 19
Tel. +43 (1) 408 35 57